Link – see the ad here:
14/2/22 – As many of you will know, donors from the animal rights movement, and others, have been donating money to get a vegan advert put on British television. Click on the above link to watch the ad.
Well last night (4/22) we saw the ad go live onto British television at 8-30pm (UK time); half way through the Jamie Oliver programme on food and cooking; so it was an excellent time to air the ad, especially as lots and lots of people tune in to watch the programme – Jamie O is one of the UK’s top chefs and his programme is watched by millions.
Over the next couple of weeks, the ad will be shown around 220 times across the Channel 4 network on channels including Channel 4, Dave, E4 and HGTV
Other top TV spots include:
- Countdown – 16 Feb, 14:56:00 (Channel 4)
- First Dates – 17 Feb, 22:10:00 (Channel 4)
- DEADPOOL – 18 Feb, 22:45:00 (E4)
- Come Dine with Me – 21 Feb, 17:45:00 (Channel 4)
- Celebrity Gogglebox – 23 Feb, 22:35:00 (E4)
- Rick and Morty – 24 Feb, 01:31:00 (E4)
- Steph’s Packed Lunch – 28 Feb, 13:15:00 (Channel 4)
The complete schedule can be found here.
Please be aware that, due to the dynamic nature of TV scheduling, these spots and times are subject to change at short notice. To keep up to date with the latest schedule please visit our website.
Getting the message across loud and clear;
Animals are NOT JUST MEAT