Chinese businessman invites tourists to his ‘wombat hunting lodge’ where people pay $1,000 people pay $1,000 a night to shoot Australian wildlife with shotguns and sniper rifles.
- Tourists invited to a Victorian luxury hunting lodge to hunt and kill native wildlife
- It has sparked community outrage amid calls to shut down Murrindindi property
- The property is owned by wealthy Chinese businessman Tom Zhou
- A Chinese website for the lodge promises visitors an unforgettable hunt
- Police and local council are investigating reports of illegal hunting on the site
Read the full article, with photos, at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7308485/Chinese-businessman-investigated-inviting-tourists-wombat-hunting-lodge.html