The campaign to ban trophy hunting.
It’s time to END trophy hunting.
Killing animals for pleasure is cruel, unnecessary, and has no place in a civilised society.
Humans have no right to take the life of an animal for recreation. Animals experience suffering and pain when they are hunted for trophies. Killing endangered wildlife for pleasure only helps push them even further towards extinction.
The Campaign to Ban Trophy Hunting calls for:
- Governments to ban trophy hunting and the import and export of hunting trophies
- Effective enforcement of existing national and international laws against trophy hunting, with tough penalties for offenders
- An immediate halt to the trade in trophies of vulnerable, threatened or endangered species
- Trophy hunting exemptions to be removed from existing international conservation agreements
- Negotiations to commence on a comprehensive global agreement banning trophy hunting